YWCA Madison is looking for YW Transit Drivers.
The YWCA Madison is looking for highly-dependable and motivated individuals to work part-time (5 to 15 hours per week) as drivers for the YW Transit Program. Shifts vary from 2 to 7 hours in length, and are available potentially 24-hours/day, including overnights and early mornings. Starting wage is $12.83/hour with a $.50 night differential.
- Support the YWCA mission of eliminating racism and empowering women
- A valid Wisconsin Driver’s License (non-probationary, held at least nine 9 years), good driving record, and be insurable
- Be at least 25 years of age
- Be able to pass a caregiver background check and Motor Vehicle Record screening
- Experience in transporting people is beneficial, and basic knowledge of the Dane County area is expected
- Have a stable work history with excellent attendance and punctuality
- Ability to read and understand maps and route schedules
- No specific level of education is required, but a high school education is preferred
- Be able to pass an initial drug screening and random screening during employment
People of color and/or those bilingual/bi-cultural in English and Spanish are encouraged to apply. Applications are accepted on an ongoing basis. No e-mails please. No calls please, except to confirm receipt of application materials. AA/EOE
Preferred application date: June 1. To learn about other job opportunities at YWCA Madison please click here.
Please forward this communication on to your networks or anyone you know of that may be looking for work.