WNPJ publishes our newsletter, the Network News, three times a year.
We want articles and udpates from all over the state. Please submit your items by e-mail, if possible. Questions? Contact newsletter editor Julia Levine email@example.com.
The newsletter deadline is the 15th of the month prior to the mailing for the month of publication. Therefore, the schedule is as follows:
Material received prior to the deadline will be considered for the newsletter. Material received after the 20th of the deadline month cannot be included in the newsletter.
Past Issues of Network News:
- Jan - Feb 2017 - Standing Rock, Back 40 Mine, Community Control of the Police, Member Group Spotlight, Member Survey
- Sept - Oct 2016 - Reflecting on 25 years, Racial Justice Tipping Point Updates
- May - June 2016 - Civil Disobedience, “Anti-Sanctuary” Bill Defeated, Member Group Spotlights
- Jan - Feb 2016 - In Memoriam: Rev. Art Lloyd and Dennis Bergren, WNPJ Board Launches Strategic Plan, Campaign for Racial Justice in Wisconsin.
- Sept - Oct 2015 - Children suffer from the privatization of services, formerly incarcerated people get back on their feet, and WNPJ’s strategic plan is moving towards approval and implementation.
- May - June 2015 - In response to the shooting of Tony Robinson, WNPJ Strategic Planning, Standing Up Against the Drones (PDF file)
- Jan - Feb 2015 - Honor the memory of Chuck Goranson, founder of Vets for Peace in Madison and the board strategic planning process to explore what is the role of a coalition of groups and individuals working for peace and justice.
- Sept - Oct 2014 - Reflections on the 15th annual White Privilege Conference from three WNPJ member participants, news from two new member organizations, and our deep gratitude to Diane Farsetta.
- May - June 2014 - The legacies of Eugene Farley, John Kinsman and Jeff Patterson, plus youth create their own federal budgets (PDF file)
- Jan - Feb 2014 - Focus on the LGBTQ community, plus Futures Commission and civil rights updates (PDF file)
- Sept - Oct 2013 - Compromised Immigration Reform, No More Victims and More (PDF file)
- May - June 2013 - Climate change and care for the Earth (PDF file)
- Jan - Feb 2013 - Gun Violence, Frac Sand Mining, Gaza and More (PDF file)
- Sept - Oct 2012 - Bring Our War Dollars Home, From Ratepayers to Power Players and More (PDF file), WNPJ Board slate and 2013 budget insert (PDF file)
- May - June 2012 - Thoughts on the "End of War" (PDF file)
- Jan - Feb 2012 - Extreme Mining in Wisconsin (PDF file)
- Sept - Oct 2011 - The tragedy of our prison system - "Call this Justice?" (PDF file)
- May - June, 2011 - Drone warfare around the world and drone training in Wisconsin (PDF file)
- Jan- Feb, 2011 - A special 20th anniversary issue, on our founding in 1991, what the future might hold for the peace movement, and reports on our latest statewide Assembly
- Sept - October, 2010 - Mascot Logos - Legislation, with Barb Munson
- May - June, 2010 - Immigration Justice!
- January - February, 2010 - Challenge of Global Climate Change - without Nuclear: Carbon Free, Nuclear Free
- September - October, 2009 - Uncle Sam Wants You! Counseling Youth about Alternatives to Military Service
- May - June, 2009 - Beyond MoveOn: Using the Internet for Real Change
- Jan - Feb, 2009 - Ready for the Promised Process of Change
- Sept- Oct, 2008 - It's the Economy!
- May- June, 2008 - Racial Justice and the Power of Diversity
- January- February, 2008 - Prison Justice
- September-October, 2007 - Immigrant Rights
- May- June, 2007 - Renewable Energy and Sustainability
- January- February, 2007 - Non-violence as a Way of Life
- September-October, 2006 - Working for a True Democracy
- May- June, 2006 - The Troops Home Referendum & Fair Trade
- January - February 2006 - A Peaceful, International Community